My personal experience goes like this; a tractor isn’t just a machine but a lot more; with the right implement, it performs various tasks.
But let me tell you state interesting, the giant-like machine had a humble launch. Back in the 19th century, it was launched as a steam engine on wheels. Today, in a country like ours, we have an array of tractors, including John Deere E Series, Mahindra XP Plus, Swaraj, Kubota, and whatnot!
These modern tractors can perform multiple tasks like landscaping, moving earth, spreading seeds and fertilizer and even precision farming. I have personal experience doing this; been using Mahindra XP Plus for a while now, and precision farming applications have greatly impacted it.
Whatever you do, full-scale farming or hobby-based lawn maintenance, you’ll find a tractor to do your labour-intensive job. In this blog post, I will elaborate wide applications of a tractor in farming and operations and benefits.
Tractors Are Available In A Really Wide Range
There lies a diverse selection when it comes to tractors, with each custom-made for a particular job! Keep reading, and let’s find out some of the amazing tractors:
- A hydraulic-driven tractor works in a yard, garden or pasture.
- A compact tractor works in landscaping tasks and small digging activities.
- A subcompact tractor is a micro version of a tractor with the power and versatility to perform various tasks, like transporting, mowing, cultivating and landscaping.
- An auxiliary tractor is used in the running for small farm mechanization.
So, we can categorize tractors in basically four different categories: agricultural, industrial, skidding and military (obviously depending on the purpose). And the best tractor brands would always be Mahindra and John Deere (if not always, but at least for a few years now). The greatest of their models are John Deere E Series and its Mahindra XP Plus for Mahindra! And you can trust me on this 👉👈
Feeling Overwhelmed? Here’s More About Tractors!
Tractors can do more. Here’s what they can do:
- Ability to attach distinctive implements that too effectively and quickly.
- They can work and perform at high speeds while maintaining consistent traction, performance and speed.
- Ability to unify various connecting devices.
- After certain working hours, they can be serviced or repaired.
What Are The Tractor Implements Available To Optimize 0peration?
In my honesty, these implements are worth mentioning in this blog post; they have new technologies, GPS, RTK and more. Moreover, they do tasks like:
- Clearing routes for the tractor and adjusting according to the vehicle.
- Carrying out auto steering for precise guidance.
- Controlling fuel and lubricants for optimum efficiency.
- Monitoring the working and idle hours for route tracking and deviations.
And thus, the reliability and manoeuvrability of new-age tractors mixed with precision farming technologies make them even more versatile. No matter how many new machines they build and develop, there is no dawn for tractors. John Deere E Series and Mahindra XP Plus will always remain iconic, at least for farmers like me!
Importance Of Tractors For Agricultural Productivity
As you travel across the world, the basic needs will, that is, food, clothes and shelter, remain constant. You can not let go of such basic requirements. You first feel its requirement, try to get it and bring more innovations for its early delivery.
To satisfy such generic requirements, you need vast agricultural output. Trust me on this, none of the nations can survive without improved agriculture. And this is only possible with improved technology and agriculture. New-age efficient tractors like a John Deere E Series and Mahindra XP Plus help farmers grow more and ultimately increase agrarian productivity!
Moreover, tractors give mechanical strength to the farm and eliminate manual labour. They can lift various farm implements and help increase yield. With proper tools in place, a tractor helps in planting, fertilizing, sowing, harvesting, plowing, cultivating, and so much more. You can also use it for further transportation. Indeed a tractor is the king of farms!!
Benefits Of Tractors In Farming
- A modern mechanism in every industry brings a new change. Similarly, after years of evolution in farm mechanization, tractors are a smart revolution. It increases efficiency and productivity.
- Tractors help increase a country’s exports. Thus, decreasing trade deficit and balance payments.
- Any country’s economic development relies on industrialization and farming output in the modern world. So, tractors help build up the economy of the states.
- Farming demands a huge amount of labour that consumes many human assets. This is where tractors have changed this farming perspective to save labour and money.
- Tractors help reduce the amount of field inputs in producing crops.
- Moreover, tractors drive innovation and bring improvements through various means.
- As productivity increases, its demand minimizes, and consequently, it lowers the prices of products.
- Therefore, tractors help to maintain the supply chain and make commodities affordable for the commoner.
In A Nutshell: Smart And Mechanized Farming
Imagine a scenario where farms are still reliant on cattle. They will surely fail to fulfil the demands of the growing population. Therefore, tractors have become the need of the present times that assist farmers mechanically.
Tractors like John Deere E Series, Mahindra XP Plus, New Holland, Massey Ferguson, Ford, etc., lead the agricultural grounds and brings innovation.